Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It really caught my heart...

Yesterday I attended the Worship team's Prayer & Vision Meeting which was chaired by our great BG Kwang (promoted from being just a plain CO, heh-heh) and I think.. the stuff he said really caught my heart. One of the two things I can remember -

"Why did Jesus die? It wasn't the Romans who nailed Him to the cross - it was US, each and every single one of us.." (okay so this is paraphrased.) So so true. That line just sent shivers down my spine.

And also.. (paraphrased again, I don't have such a good memory for goodness' sake!!!) .. " How do we change the world? By reaching out to others around.. and changing THEIR world."

Let's try to, each and everyone of us, do something to change the world of those around us, for the better. We don't have to be labelled "leaders" just to be able to influence those in our surroundings. We are all leaders in our own right, with the ability to make someone feel better, just with a smile, a touch of encouragement. We all are capable of giving our love and concern to those less blessed. Let's be beacons of light and shine with all our joy, so the world can see!

Love
Kailuo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home