Sunday, January 01, 2006

Thank You!!!

Yup, I went for the Watch Night service. Hehe. Not "night watch" as I mistakenly called it.

Thank You Lord, for bringing me to You in the past year. It was the best decision I ever made and I think it'll be the best I ever ever make.

I really want to dedicate this whole year (and the years after that, and after THAT) to You. There may be points in time when I, just like a spoilt child, become angry with You for not giving me the things I want. But through it all, I pray that I always always look to You.

People who read this, please do remind me of this New Year's (and New Life's) resolution. Thanks! =)

Happy new year to everyone and many blessings ahead to you guys!!!!!!

Love
Kailuo

1 Comments:

Blogger Barnabas Gan said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home