Thursday, December 22, 2005

WOOHOOHOO!!! My TAIL!!!

Haha..

Today I had so much fun! Just hanging out with Peiwen, Mak, and Mak's sister.. being our infamous NJ trio all over again. (Well Mak was always the reluctant one of the trio). We played tennis, or at least, I ATTEMPTED to, but ended up making them lose goodness-knows-how-many balls. In my enthusiastic attempts to hit the balls, I managed to not only smack them hard, but to hit them.. right OUT of the court. So our workout wasn't only confined to the half-game itself, it also included the walking up to the security guards, cleaners, and the smiling and charming that took place, just so they would return the balls they had picked up from the gardens, the carpacks, the road..everywhere. Haha.

We also bonded alot in our usual way - GOSSIPING! Only I really think we've reformed. Haha! So this time round, it was all nice, "oh, so-and-so-has-gotten-attached (WHY AM I NOT ATTACHED?)" kinda gossip. The best thing about Peiwen and Mak is, we don't have to stay in contact, and yet when we're together again..the dynamics just kick into play. We become best friends all over again, looking for the best ways to pon lectures and trying to matchmake one another, attempting (and failing) to harmonise, and teasing each and every person mercilessly... and yet, I know that if any of us were to get into trouble, there'll always be someone seriouslyl reliable to fall back upon. Thank God for such friends! Friends are the very stitches that make up the fabric of life.. okie, I think I read that somewhere. But too bad, I forgot. So no credit given.

Anyways, I got a TIGGER! Thanks dear Peiwen!!! It was.. really.. just what I wanted. I mean, I didn't KNOW that I wanted it, but when you gave it to me, I immediately thought that it was just what I wanted.. haha. You understand this cryptic comment, don't you? =) Only you would. Yea yea, I think I'm kinda like Tigger too. But hey! Let's be glad.. we're not like EEYORE! Hehe.

All righty. The next few days are gonna be busy. B.U.S.Y! Hehe. So updates should be anticipated only sporadically.

I am sooo looking forward to META next week! And furthermore, I'll bring my laptop - AND my hamsters! So the stinky small room in PGP's gonna be more like home for me.

So long then,
Love
Kailuo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home