Tuesday, March 28, 2006

An answer to Dinkeee...

Hey Dink-girl,

Remember the question you asked me a few days ago? About.. *ahem*. (Let's see if you remember what I remember! Ha-ha!)

Anyways, got this off Lindee's blog, and she got it off Kenny's blog, and I don't know where he got it off.. but I think the last part answers the question.. heh.

I like you because I dont know why but everything that happens is nicer with you. I cant remember when i didnt like you. I guess I dont know why I like you really. Why do I like you I guess I just like you.

For those who are going "SoooOoo...".. don't worry, the YOU here does not refer to Dinkeee! It's just an answer to her question. HAHA.

Ask and ye shall receive.. maybe not! So you don't have to ask me who it refers to...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah hahaha... it took me awhile to figure out my original question.
but your answer doesn't really answer my question!! haha.. so its "just beacuse."?
oh well... to each his (her) own... ;)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Yellow Garfield said...

Ha-ha..hmm..

Actually there can't be a "just because" answer.. lemme think MORE then tell you.. haha.

Or maybe I should ask God. :)

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home