Friday, March 17, 2006

This is not good..

Shucks.

I currently have a lot of unresolved anger in me. Toward that one specific person about whom I've shared, to Dinkeee and Rimtimtim..

It just sucks. I want to forgive this person not only for this one time but for all the various little things that've been going on. I want to love this person as Jesus would. But it's just so tough. Every SINGLE time I think about it and all the things that've been going on I just want to cry and scream at this person. I shake my head with righteous anger and want to whack sense into this person. I feel sad and hurt. Why is it that so many things you do or say I get affected by?

But then, I remember.. I cannot forgive. Because I cannot do things on my own. Only God can help me. It takes time, sure.. Lord, please help me! PLEASE HELP ME! Change me, and show me how to love others.. I just have to learn to let go of my anger first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home