Saturday, March 25, 2006

Better than a drug...

..Gosh.

I feel..so exhilarated.

Just got back from this tiny little extended-worship session I'd planned for our cell group. It. Was. Great! There're no words to describe my state of joy and excitement right now.. Thank You Lord! Thank You for everything.. for even giving us mouths to be able to worship You!

I feel SOOO HIGH! If I could I would bounce off the walls.

Yup, I know one danger of worship is that it tends to bring people to an emotional high.. which might not be what God wants us to feel. Cos God isn't only felt through emotions.. He's here, all around us, even when our emotions don't say so. And sometimes emotions are wrong.

But still.. underneath my joy and exhilaration.. is just.. this sense of peace. That it's okay to feel happy and thankful to God. THANK YOU LORD!

Furthermore, I've taken away from the session a deep sense of fulfillment - because I've decided, all over again, that I REALLY want to get to know our Father more. I want to know You more, and I want to see Your face! It's a decision of the will, Abba Father, and I know that You will see me through this commitment.

I was telling some people that I ALWAYS feel like that after singing.. so I'll make it my personal thanksgiving now, Lord.. Thank You that You've given me a mouth to open (wide), a voice to sing with, and even hands to express myself through gestures! Thank You Lord!

Oh yes!!! One other exciting thing - I finally got to learn how to play a guitar! Well just the G, C, E minor and D chords - but already I can play (well sorta) Consuming Fire and How Great is Our GOD!!!! Heh-heh-heh. More reason to torture the ears of everyone else. =)

Cool cool cool!

Thank You Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home