Monday, March 13, 2006

Won't you pray for him?

Sigh.

I feel so miserable. Worried, no. Cos I know everything is in God's Hands. But sad - of course.

I've gone through this once before and I know just how crushing it can get. That's why I refused to go to the vet's today with my parents. Cos I'm scared, and I'd rather remain ignorant about why my dog is ill. He's never been ill before, in fact, has always been robust and the most hardy dog around. But yesterday all of a sudden he refused to eat and for about 24 hours, just lay sleeping on the floor. Without even twitching when we went to talk to him.

Hey guys, pray for him. And please don't come to me now and say "He's only a dog"... if only you all were to run your hands through his fur, spend nights curled up with him, legs upon his curved back.. and see the way his tail just waves furiously when you come home.. and had glimpsed the way he tried to raise his paw to comfort me, as I sat crying over him this morning... then you would know he isn't "only a dog".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home