Sunday, January 08, 2006

Thanks for speaking to me.

Thank You, Lord, for speaking to me so vividly the past coupla days.

Firstly to tell me how much more I need to love my family and friends.

And THEN, to tell me not to play God. Thank You for saying it in such a gentle way. I could have gotten into totally hot soup.. but yup. I didn't.. and I really, really, want to thank You!

Also, for reminding me again.. how sweet surrender to You is. It's still tough, this learning to let go.. I don't know if I'm capable of it alone. So please help me! But what I do worry is that sometimes I find myself slipping back to the same old, same old..

And lastly, Lord, in the past few days - thank You for teaching me to really just WATCH MY TONGUE. Thanks to people who've pointed it out too. Heh-heh. This is really difficult too, in a different way.. for the naturally kaypoh and talkative person that I am.

Can't fall back into sleep...haha. It's now - 5am Sunday morning. Oh well, at least I won't be late for church later on. :p

Kailuo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm...what about the bandie getting wings for you. x-( x-(

9:21 AM  
Blogger Yellow Garfield said...

Yesh yesh Bandie..thanks for getting the wings for me..

And thankew BANDIT for gobblin' up one of mine!! *scowls*

5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and i wonder who was late for hurch by 1/2hour today!

HAHA

8:47 PM  
Blogger Yellow Garfield said...

HAha.

And WHO were late by 20 minutes??? :p

Nice to see you here Faithy, keep in touch!!!

KL

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home