Thursday, April 06, 2006

My first marriage proposal...

As Lindeee says, HOHO! I can imagine all of your eyes opening as wide as saucers as you try to picture the very trangression of someone having the audacity (and bad taste) to propose to me.

NO LA!

Actually, I proposed to someone yesterday! Muahaha.. as for who, that's for me to know and you to find out, if you're so tempted.

Well, what happened was that I sniggered when two of my good friends whined "I want to be a Lan too" upon hearing about the bursary that I was given over the weekend, by the Lan Clan Association.

And my first reaction upon hearing that was - "Well, marry me then!" - flippantly.

Hey, _ _ _ _ _ _ , please bear in mind that that is noooooot an actual marriage proposal...!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home