Friday, April 07, 2006

An evening out.

Just got back from an exciting evening out with my cell group. During which we ate, chatted, told lame jokes, and (I) serenaded our great leader, Chris. =) I took Timmie along and Timmie was sooo cute! He ran on the wheel, and the guys gave him flips and let him enjoy a Viking ride.. and we fed him Shu's cake and watermelon rinds and stuff. He was the substitute for our dear Rimtimtim. Heh. Great cake, Shu!

Seriously.. even though it didn't turn out this way, we badly wanted it to be an evening of appreciation for Chris, and all the hard work he's done for us. He's always been there to point us to God and to shift our focus onto the Word; he's laughed along with us, but he knows when to draw the line too, and take a step back during serious times; he's shown his care and concern for all of us during times of trouble too.

Thanks, CHRIS!!! Hehe. You know why I don't need to know any other CF guys??? Cos I know YOU!!! (Heh-heh).

Sigh. But after all the joviality and stuff.. it's strange. Why do I still feel so... so lost? There's something in my heart that cries out for more .. don't worry, dear readers, it's not a time of spiritual drought for me, cos I can really feel God with and in me this week. It's because of something. I know what. But I'm not sayin'.

I'm not a very.. open person, sad to say. I don't like to share my problems. Or even stuff that makes me feel.. less than happy. Don't worry, I'm not troubled right now.. it's more of... not feeling as happy as I logically should be.

I was convinced that I didn't mind it, but right now maybe it matters more than I thought so.

But yup. I'm ok! Just not as ok as I thought I'd be! Hehe. What a cryptic thing to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home