Sunday, April 30, 2006

To YOU...

.....

Thanks, you! You know who you are!

For listening to me whine about absolutely nothing at all despite being so busy, for laughing even when I tell you crabbily to stop "smirking".. heh. For bearing with me even as I diddle here and there, refusing to face up to reality.. and thanks for praying for (it's not even with) me. <-- I realize I really should have prayed along too.. yup. But really, I thank God for listening to prayers. He is a faithful God.. cos you know what, immediately after the prayer I felt more.. more confident. Like something's really been lifted off my shoulders. Could be imaginery, that's true.. but thanks for, well, just verbalizing it and making me see how I should face reality instead of escaping from it.. Am praying for you too. =)

God is Jehovah Jireh; He provides! He provides most importantly, peace of mind...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home