Friday, April 21, 2006

THANK YOU GUYS!

Gosh.. Thanks dearies.. you all are sooo sweet! I really thank God for you guys..

So what happened was, Dink, Delia and Hans came over to my house.. to pass me.. TA-DA! A sweet, beautiful note with a cute picture of a praying dog on it, and notes from Lindeeee, Dinkeee, Delia, and Lal!!!! wOw!!! And also... hehe.. PHISH PHOOD ICE CREAM! Thanks Dink dear.. she knew how much I was craving for .. *ahem*.. it.

And best of all.. they prayed for me.

Dear Lord! I am reminded once again of how I must persevere.. persevere.. PERSEVERE! Be relentless in my pursue of You and of my knowledge of You. There MUST be something more than gratefulness..more than wanting to thank You.. in our love for You. LORD! I thank You for being so real, so true, so FAITHFUL!

Ha-ha. I think the three of them got a kick out of seeing Timmie on his watchtower and wobbling and vibrating on the Massage Chair and trying to keep Hai-ena from eating Timmie.

Wash your feet, kiddoes! =)

PS - Lindeee asks me to include this, so I WILL. Apparently, great minds think alike, cos..

I want to -
1) Eat ice cream (only I have a TUB of it in my freezer, she doesn't, nani nani booboo! Hehehehe)
2) Watch 8 Below! (sweet cute Huskies)
3) Watch Ice Age 2!
4) Take guitar course!


Which she wants to do, TOO! All of these! Heh.

Lindeee dear, and Dinkeee dear.. it's great to be back!


1 Comments:

Blogger Momo said...

okay I DARE you to watch Eight Below. I daren't. You are gonna cry your eyes out. muuaahahahahaha.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home