Thursday, April 20, 2006

So why am I blogging again, instead of studying for my exam (which starts on SAT??? 2 days from now???!!!??) ?

Yesh.

I'll have the world know that my dear MOTHER is watching the TV and distracting me! Ha-ha. It's some disgusting show on some chinese cable channel. Why disgusting? Well, every night some male Taiwanese compere/host dresses up as - 1) The President of Taiwan 2) Some Taiwanese Aborginal Chief and 3) Some chick. Resplendent with makeup and business suit. Disturbing, no? WAIT A TICK - something even MORE disturbing! I realise I had it all wrong, it's not one guy dressed up as all 3 (and more).. it's actually a WHOLE GANG OF GUYS!

ARghhh.

And my mOm would have me blog rather than give up her place in front of the TV to let ME occupy the living room so I can sprawl out and study for my exam?

What is the world coming to? *shakes head*... Ha-ha.

Happy news! Am waiting for Dink to come by with something for me!!! Sooo sweet of her! I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, thanks dear! And it's worth it changing Polo to the back again..hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home