Monday, February 06, 2006

Thanks to Da Bandit.

Well, I had an unscheduled, but yet fulfilling chat with da Bandit earlier this afternoon.

And it struck me that even though I don't seem as appreciative towards her as I do towards my friends, I... lo - lov - oh what the heck, I love her too.

Phew. That was easy, getting it out like that.

Thanks, sis. For laughing at me when I need to be taken down, a peg or not, and to remember that life's not all serious; for listening to me whenever I have those woes; for putting things into perspective for me. For treating me to so many junk food items, more than I could ever count on my phat fingers; for introducing me to ridiculous games involving pinching and turbans and squeals of pains (mostly on my part, but hey, I'm getting BETTER at it!); for giving me advice that I might not always listen to, but that is always well-meant on your part. Thanks for just being you.

You know what - I might complain, I might sulk, I might talk back rudely to you sometimes - but I wouldn't have you, any other way either.

Hiakz.

Oh wait. I'd have you get rid of Momo.

Love
Luuuu

1 Comments:

Blogger Momo said...

Why Oh Why... I am quite overwhelmed. And to reward you for this true and long overdue post.... I shan't leave any smart alec comments here for the day. Nyukz Nyukz

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home