Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Results out!!!!!

Yes, the results are out!!!

NO LAH! Not results to THAT contest (heh-heh, those waiting with abated breaths for THOSE results shall have to wait with abated breaths til.. uhm.. Saturday at least, for our very last contestant to enter his photos..)... the results I'm talking about are those to this online DISC personality test that I took yesterday.

Hmm. Now, who knows how reliable these tests are?

But apparently they ARE quite dependent. Check this out:

"You have a high I coupled with a S." Now what does THAT mean? Apparently, it just means that I am "Enthusiastic, Trusting, Optimistic, Persuasive, Talkative, Impulsive, Emotional..."

...and that my greatest weaknesses are that I'm "More concerned with popularity than tangible results, Inattentive to detail, Overuses gestures and facial expressions, Tends to listen only when it's convenient."

Haha. Does that sound like me?

Well anyhow.. Karen was right. Spot-on correct about me. =)

It's just so amazing how God actually created each and everyone of us to be so unique and so different.. and how as friends, we can all complement the personalities of one another. I don't really know another person who's more than 75% similar, personality-wise, to me at all.. and that's when the fun part comes in actually... making the acquaintances of so many different personalities and characters, and learning to look at the world from so many different viewpoints. There is no right or wrong viewpoint, in many cases.. mostly, if we'd just take the time to stop and listen to what the other is saying, we'd realise that hey! - that IS something to be learnt from that.

Amazing. =)

Tired but happy,
Kailuo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home