Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Se7en Curse

Aaccck!

I've gotten tagged by my dear Dinkeee to do this Se7en thingy.. so here goes.. ha-ha.

SE7EN things that make me smile =)
  1. Uhm.. seeing Haiena frolick on the sofa and acting "cute cute".
  2. Polo's faux-innocent look, even in his most evil moments.
  3. Da Bandit offering to cook me Instant Udon, and going grocery shopping with me.
  4. Gummy bears and spontaneous notes left in my locker.. (Thanks girls!! Hey..uhm.. I lost yours and Lindee's locker combi's.. haha. Gotta give me again!)
  5. A solitary walk in the sunshine, just spending time talking to God.
  6. That lingering, pleasant feeling when you've just woken up from a good dream and still have the time to laze in bed thinking over it.
  7. Spending time with the ones I love.. =)
SE7EN ways to win my heart
  1. Uh.. Gummy bears and sweet notes in the locker. Ha-ha.
  2. When you really have a heart for the disadvantaged.
  3. When you speak and treat others with God's wisdom.
  4. When you speak and treat others with God's love.
  5. When you speak and treat others with God's wisdom and love and yet are humble and attribute all glory to Him. (ha-ha, was that cheating?)
  6. When you take time out to spend time with me and listen to me.
  7. The ability to be serious and respect others and still make me laugh.
SE7EN things I believe in
  1. Uh... that the human is made up not only of the physical body, but of something else ie. the soul.
  2. That God loves me!!! :)
  3. That He loves everyone else, who He's created, and that He wants them turning back to Him.
  4. That Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life!!
  5. That there is a physical world outside of our minds, and that a table is a table. (ha-ha.. strange eh.. that a philosophy major would believe that..)
  6. That I should treat people the way I want them to treat me. (still learning how to, though..)
  7. That Ritter Sport chocolate, lime-flavoured Hi-chews, and lemon-flavoured Gummy bears are the most delicious rubbish foods on earth.
SE7EN things I'm afraid of
  1. Going deaf one day.
  2. Spraining my ankle while I'm running through Simon Camp with Haiena. (believe it.. that'd be like the 7th time I sprain my ankle.. if I do.)
  3. Being only lukewarm for God, or even worse, backsliding.. :(
  4. Rejection (... well.. actually I don't really think I'm scared of rejection.. but I'll just place it here since the online personality test I did says that I am afraid of rejection, and it should know me best, shouldn't it? Haha.. oh wait a tick.. I think it DOES, cos I'm afraid of..)
  5. Rejection. From people I love.. especially a select few privileged ones. :)
  6. Getting hurt by.. the select few again.
  7. The bed falling down on Polo when he sleeps under it on stormy nights.
SE7EN things I do everyday

  1. Go online.
  2. Eat something sweet.
  3. Look in the mirror - uhm, in fact, any reflective image I come across.
  4. Dream..and not just daydream either, but real, sleeping dreams.
  5. Talk to God.
  6. Kiss Polo and/or Haiena.
  7. Think... about stuff. About people.
SE7EN people I want to see now
  1. Uh.. Dinkeee. So I can tell her something.
  2. Joko (well not counted as a person but well...)..
  3. JESUS!
  4. Jamie Oliver. Along with all manners of delicious foods.
  5. Mr Sandman... well yup I really want to see him now, but I can't.. sigh.
  6. Nat and Karen AND Ruth, together..ha-ha. So Nat and I can drive the other two crazy with our laughter.
  7. Heh-heh... don't try guessing... this is personal.
SE7EN people who should also do this
  1. Well.. Dinkeee. But she's done it.
  2. Uhm.. Lindeee. But she's been tagged.
  3. Lalang.. HAHA. See 1).
  4. Joshie!! The most favoured baby, now's your turn to do this thing!
  5. Uh.. da Bandit. But let's see if she will. Or whether she'll just roll her eyes and refuse to, that rebellious thing.
  6. Hmm.. my favourite CGL, Chris. =) Do it on the CG blog. Ha-ha. Thanks for tagging!
  7. Well, anyone who wants to.. it's open to the floor.



2 Comments:

Blogger Momo said...

hyakz hyakz.... Evil snickerz... I rose up to the challenge. well oh well.... go check out MY blog, then. smirkz.

10:34 AM  
Blogger ~All Sainties~ said...

Yesh. So I see. Hiakz. Good for ya! :)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home