Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rubbish quiz.. haha.

PHISH FOOD.
you are PHISH FOOD.Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey

Marshmallow, a Caramel Swirl & Fudge Fish..

you like to save the environmet....hippie....


What flavor of ben & jerry's ICE CREAM are you?
brought to you by Quizilla




This is rubbish.. cos I'm not Phish food.. But hey, it's quite cool ain't it? I love Phish food and I just finished a tub of it this weekend. =) Anyways, the part about saving the environment.. well, admittedly I'm not someone who would rejoice in the nobility found in the sweating that one should endure just to switch off the air-con and conserve energy.. but it is true, now and then I get strange urgings in my heart to aid one Good Cause or another. In these times my passion and energy for these causes are sometimes frighteningly infectious, and sometimes frighteningly irritating. Ha.

Oh by the way, just to document my seemingly pitless stomach for all of cyberspace to read - between 12 midnight this morning and 10am, I managed to consume... *ahem*... ELEVEN slices of pizza. Yup folks, that's 11. And two Cornettos.

Yum yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home