Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A few random thoughts..

.... If whales die after beaching themselves, not from a lack of oxygen (they're mammals) but from the fact that their enormous size cannot be supported by the air pressure and that their lungs will be crushed - how did the Brontosaurus live?

.... and if whales were transported straight from the ocean to space and orbited the earth in a space shuttle, would that mean they could, technically, live?

.... man, my mum loves to buy the faux Baguettes from Delifrance and munch on them like nobody's business. (Of course, she only eats the crust; leaving the white insides to the poor dawggies.) One day, when I have the money, I'm gonna bring her to Paris, and buy her a loaf of the best Baguette that money could buy, and see her savouring it with a simple spread of pure French butter...yum.

.... and of course, my dad's not gonna miss out on the good stuff. I'll either get him some brand-new sparklin' dental transplants, or I'll bring him to South Africa on a Safari Watch. Whichever he prefers.

.... If you could save the lives of 5 people by killing one person, would you?

.... Polo's sleeping on my mum's bed now; he's sooo gonna get killed when she finds out! (pppssst she's at home too.)

.... I feel sorry for Hammie, who currently is in a flea-bitten (uh I think, he keeps scratching), neurotic state that causes him to binge on sunflower seeds and then exercise frantically on the wheel. I'm gonna spend the holidays taming him, but with a pair of gloves in hand, so he can't bite. Sharrrrooon... you have any idea about how to stop hamsters biting? Heh-heh...

.... Thank God!!!! Thank God for the email I got from a certain someone. It has made me feel more.. free. Liberated, and more convinced that I've done the right thing! Yea! Thank You Lord for paving the path...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home