Saturday, April 15, 2006

Feeling magnanimous

Yea, I was feeling magnanimous. Plus I felt poor Timmie needed an upgrade, given that he's grown so much during these past few months and that his water bottle is SPOILT. And it leaked and soaked poor Tim and his entire house just now. Poor little boy, he looked so woebegone, sitting there licking his wet fur...

So I just trotted down to the pet shop outside my house and got him a new cage.

Now Timmie has a spacious big cage with: 1) A metal waterbottle that won't spoil; 2) A gigantic wheel; 3) A watchtower (!!!!).

Next: should he have a little companion for a new brother? I was reminded of a VERY strange dream I had this afternoon when I saw the tiny hamster babies outside the pet shop. Uncle Seah at the pet shop is selling miniature Hammies for $15. But I dread what would happen if Timmie fights with Hammie the Second.. and wins.

But anyways. I really have to watch what I spend on. This is going to be the last big purchase in a while.. cos, like I shared with some people, I want to start earning money, at least for what's going to happen later this hols. Yea guys, it's probably going to happen, what I said it would, and what I signed up for, well, probably not. I don't know. Am praying about it but so far it seems to be the latter. And saving money's a form of earning, isn't it?

But cos I was feeling sooo magnanimous... I scattered a double portion of sunflower seeds for Hammie, too. Ha-ha. No one could accuse me of being biased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home