Monday, February 27, 2006

"One day,"

.... "One day, you will remember me and start learning to appreciate me for who I am. Yes, one day..."

Indeed.

Yes, there are times when I appear more ridiculous, more ludicrous than the average person... maybe even slightly more mad in my thoughts. I seem to be, most of the time, the smiley one, the one who perks people up like a gummi bear.

Or am I just a very good actress?

If you'd taken some time and really bothered, you could have found out the answer.....








As it is, don't talk to me only as and when you please.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal! i miss talking to you, you know all those msn conversations when you were overseas. funny how we see each other in church every week now and we don't get to catch up that much. let's meet up soon ok! before my trip. take care, love!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Dinky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Dinky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Dinky said...

anyways, {big hug!}
some people don't realize what they've got right in front of them. *still playing the waiting game* ;)
love you dear!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, u may be a little 'over' at times, but who cares? U mean well right frm the heart and hey, it's alws good to bring that extra sunshine into other pple's lives :)

1:27 AM  
Blogger Yellow Garfield said...

Dear Sinyi, Dinkeeee, and Wendy!!!!

Thanks dearies.. I love you all. =)

AGape!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home