Sunday, January 22, 2006

School on Sunday!!!!

I was back in school today.

Yes folks, that's school. Ha-ha. Before you get all worked up and start calling me a mugger (well someone already did, heh-heh, and you KNOW who you are!!! =p ), lemme explain some stuff.

I'm gonna do my best this semester cos:

1) I really want to honour God this semester. My grades might not end up the best. But I'm sure that He'll know that when I try my best, it's with glorifying Him in mind. =) - Oh YAH! Everyone, please do remind me of this resolution whenever I start falling asleep in the library or whatever? Thanks!
2) I want to shine, and be a light of the world to my classmates. After all, how do I influence them positively, and show them just how a Christian should behave, if I don't go for lectures, or don't do my readings?
3) I don't want my parents to think there's a correlation between being more involved in Crusade and church and falling grades.=p

Once again - Please do remind me of this, everyone! Thanks!!!!

Kailuo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home