Saturday, January 21, 2006

This is so surreal and so dumb.

Yesh, folks. I'm gonna blog about something that I bet all of you are sick and tired of.

I'm sick and tired of this matter too.

Timmie. Is. On the loose again.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Actually I'm really baffled just how he manages to get out..cos this time round, I MADE sure I placed the cage far away from the sides of the big container I place it in, to allow Timmie and Hammie more space to run around.

Well, I either:
a) Have one very SUPER smart superhamster who has evolved flying abilities;
b) Have one SUPER SUPER meanie, sly, intelligent Hammie who kicked Timmie out (hey - maybe they really did climb on each other to get out...);
c) Have one super hungry dog who still managed to look all innocent and cute when I saw him this morning;
d) Have one super hungry and super sneaky rat who gave Timmie a lease of life in his earlier escape attempts cos of his magnaminity;
e) Have one super mean sister/ one super mean dad who sneak up to the attic in the middle of the night with the sole purpose of releasing my Timmie;
f) sleepwalk; OR
g) Have schizophrenia/split-person-consciousness/a very good imagination...cos...There is actually NO Timmie. So all the times I've played with him, held him in my palm, have all been a surreal dream on my part....

Hmm. Wondering which it is. What do you guys think?

KL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you idiot! it's not ME okay!!! go blame the Male Parental Unit. I think he did it. I think Po did it, though. He was just toying with that mangy rodent the other time, and now he's out to kill. and I think "Timmie" is a mean one, stepping on "Hammie" to get out.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and anyWHO I was too drunk last night to do anything to that gross rodent. Hyakz. and I wouldn't dare to touch that thing. gross. Mebbe Momo did it. hyakz hyakz hyakz.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Yellow Garfield said...

Yesh.

Idiot Momo is another possibility.

*scowls*

Better not tell the Female Parental Unit.... she'd freak out. Haha.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home