Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Man, I'm angry with the way VL and the other office boy, MH, are treated.

People talk to them without prefixing their requests with a please, or even their names. Gosh. It's just "Hand me the ...." or "Go and fetch the..."

Of course, no one dares to touch me, the office gal. Muahahaha. If they dared to speak to me like that, I would - uhm - I would.. okie, fine, submit. But not without givin' 'em a big eyed innocent teary glance out of puppy dog eyes.

But still.

I'm angry on their behalf! I think it's cos they're foreigners and not Singaporeans who earn more than $1000 a month!

3 Comments:

Blogger Momo said...

some people can't even get their names right too. WWWAAAH WWWAAAH WWWAAAAH

10:00 AM  
Blogger Yellow Garfield said...

Yesh, you idiot.

Some people. Hiakz hiakz.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Yellow Garfield said...

Hey at least I realised his real name like, one week after working here..didn't take me two months to figure out..hehehehe.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home